9/25/2008

Be a traveler, not a tourist

3 days into my new job and I can't wait for the weekend to arrive. Don't get me wrong, I am really excited about my new role, new company, new colleagues, but I admit it took me few days to get used to the new environment. 512K office bandwidth shared by 10+ people, seats that are running out (I reckon I will be on the beanbag tomorrow), mini-toilets, no fancy robo-bin(a bin that opens the lid when you wave your hand over it) and no sophisticated coffee machine. But it is all fun, the people are so passionate about what they do, and they are a great bunch to be around even though I am still trying to get to know everybody. To celebrate my new found happiness, I am sharing with everyone a 10% discount voucher which you can use on all tours and activities found on the site, and there are thousands of them, literally! Lastly, if it is not too much to ask, it will be great if you can vote for us in the British Travel Awards under the "Best Holiday Experience" if you like us. (Unfortunately it is only available for UK residents)

You have to hurry, the offer ends 30 Sept! Happy traveling!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Any change on the coffee machine situation?

Might have to bring in my electric bialetti when I start next Monday.

Can't imagine having to do work without caffeine in my system :)

skinnydiver said...

@James - yes coffee has been sorted out through a less sophisticated machine that does Favia coffee. Not as good as fresh, but can't complain :)