11/03/2008

The innocence of attending kiddo birthdays

Unwrapping the big presents

Was very kindly invited to a 3 year old's birthday party over the weekend. It was just amazing how time has flew past - Euan was still in Mommy's tummy when his daddy and I were slogging away in a tiny office, trying to test/market/find funding of a web application that we were building. 3 years later, he has grown to be such a cute little blonde boy, taking on all the wonderful features of his beautiful mommy and eloquence of his lawyer dad. Never have I expected to be still in this country after almost 4 years, but I am glad to have met some amazing people and their family during this time.

By the way, Daddy informed me that Euan has proudly voted my gift of a garbage truck that he used to collect all the sweets triumphed over all others, even the excellent push bike from his proud parents! I am so proud of myself :)

No comments: