11/12/2008

Bike life cycle...take 2...no actually it's 3

The gumtree posting read like this:
Wheels Alex As-1 Rims 2008 700 C
Tyres Specialized All Condition Armadillo 28 C
Stem Specialized
Crank Sugino
Gears 27
Gear Shifters Deore Lx
Brake Levers Deore Lx
Brakes Tektro V Brakes
Front Derailer Deore Lx Back Derailer Shimano Deore M531
Saddle Specialized Patent V Groove
Seat Post Specialized Carbon
.....
PLZ NOTE; THIS BIKE IS VERY LIGHT N FAST!

Seems like I am not very good with bikes to be honest coz I couldn't really make out much of what is listed, but the 2 most important considerations on my mind have been answered...it is VERY LIGHT and it is within my budget. These are good enough, and after viewing it, and doing a test ride for few minutes, the deal was closed. Regardless, I was so excited to be riding again - farewell to the stupid tube and morning bus jams along Victoria/Trafalgar Sq.

I know have my 3rd bike in a year, 1st bike made me terribly sad for a week, 2nd one makes me laugh when I think back. Hopefully I do not have to look for the 4th one.

No comments: