2/14/2008

Get ready for London Marathon

Very good news today for me, as I am finally allocated a golden bond place with Plantlife. I have to admit I was not familiar with this charity before, but after reading and finding out more, I think the organisation is really different from the normal charities that many will relate to. It may mean that donations will not be as forthcoming as it is not a 'normal' charity that deals with poeple, but I am even more determined to raise above the amount that I need. At the end of the day, I think the cause is as big as an organisation that is trying to eradicate the world of Malaria.

It has been 3 years since my last marathon in Singapore, and there will be plenty of tough training ahead, but somehow I am so determined to run this marathon assuming that my knees do not give up on me on the big day. 1 month and 27 days left to the big day, stayed tuned to this page for my training updates and I hope you can support me by donating generously in the coming weeks.

No comments: