3/12/2008

Another milestone to my goal

My sponsorship amount crept past the magical £1,000 mark today, less than £300 away from the target that I have set out to raise at the beginning of this journey. All thanks to some wonderful family, friends and colleagues at work for their kind support, although quietly I will still be hoping to "stalk" a few more bigwigs to pitch in. Also hoping that my request to my company to match the amount raised will be approved by the management team in their meeting tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

As for my training, there hasn't been much progress for this week as I have been staying back in office much later than I would like over the past few days. Gave myself an off day yesterday as well to watch Liverpool play Inter Milan, at least it was worth it in the end, although at one point, I did start to doze off. Goes to show how "exciting" pool can get at times, or maybe I was just too tired... 

No comments: