7/19/2008

What is wrong with this city?

It was meant to be an enjoyable night out celebrating John's last night with the company but ended with a terrible bad taste for me when I walked out of the Thai restaurant in Covent Garden only to discover that the lock to my Specialized bike was literally cut in half, and my bike was nowhere in sight. I am really upset as I liked my bike alot and only had it for less than 4 months. Did not even bother to report the incident when I walked past a police station on my way home since I did not have any insurance and the police will not be doing anything. Will be making a trip to Bethnal Green this weekend (won't be surprised to find it there although I am sure there is nothing I can do) but I doubt I can convince myself to get another bike in this city.


1 comment:

~ Fayenatic ~ said...

Sorry about your loss!